2021 IAHTI Training Conference
Join us as we host our 10th annual training conference September 8th-10th, 2021. This year we invite approved victim service providers to our list of attendees. The conference will offer plenary and breakout sessions for Investigators, Prosecutors, Crime Analysts, Victim Service Providers and other HT Practitioners.
To determine if you qualify send us an email email@example.com
|Here is the reservation link you can use to make hotel reservations:|
Book your group rate for Fundamentals in Human Trafficking
*** IAHTI was informed that our room block at the Sheraton Sand Key is completely sold out. The link above is to reserve your room at the Holiday Inn and Suites Clearwater Beach.
Event Summary: 10th Annual Human Trafficking Conference
Hotels offering the government per diem/special group rate of
$124 USD per night.
There are a limited number of per diem rate rooms at each venue. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an issue booking a room. We will add additional venues offering per diem rate room blocks as they become available.
Holiday Inn and Suites (1.4 miles from the Sheraton Sand Key)
521 S. Gulfview Blvd
Clearwater Beach, Fl.
POC: Christine Bottger
Use the link above to book your room at the Holiday Inn and Suites
2021 Conference course topics
The International Association of Human Trafficking Investigators will provide an advanced training conference for Investigators, Crime Analysts, Prosecutors and Victim Service Providers.
Course topics include:
- Survivor Presentations
- Legal trends and case law updates
- Human Trafficking Trends to include Familial Trafficking
- Vicarious trauma and self care for investigators
- Investigative process and operational planning
- Sex Trafficking case study
- Labor Trafficking case study
- Survivor, Investigator, Prosecutor and Victim Service provider panel
- Incorporating a survivor into an investigative team or Task Force
- Social Media Investigations
- Newest Technology in Human Trafficking Investigations
- Collaboration between Investigators and Victim Service Providers to better serve victims
- Building and Maintaining a successful Task Force
- Investigative and Forensic Interviews
This 20-hour course is geared towards Human Trafficking Investigators, Prosecutors, Crime Analysts, DCF, DJJ, Victim Advocates and victim service providers affiliated with Law Enforcement. This training will be conducted by Human Trafficking Practitioners with real world case experience. The objective of this course is for attendees to increase their investigative skills pertaining to human trafficking investigations. In addition to the great training we offer two networking sessions for the attendees. This allows the attendees the opportunity to network with HT Practitioners from across the United States and Canada.