IAHTI Training Conference
May 27 – 29, 2020
The International Association of Human Trafficking Investigators will provide an advanced training conference for Investigators, Crime Analysts and Prosecutors alike.
Course topics include:
- Collaboration across jurisdictional and disciplinary boundaries.
- Evidence Collection in Human Trafficking Investigations
- Case Development and Documentation
- Organized Crime Investigations
- Sex Trafficking case study
- Labor Trafficking case study
- Technology in Human Trafficking Investigations
- Victim Centered Investigations
- Case and Trial Preparation
- Investigative Interviews
- Networking Sessions
This 20-hour course is geared towards Human Trafficking Investigators, Prosecutors, Crime Analysts, DCF, DJJ and Victim Advocates affiliated with Law Enforcement. This training will be conducted by Human Trafficking Investigators with real world investigative case experience. The objective of this course is for attendees to increase their investigative skills pertaining to human trafficking investigations.
To determine if you qualify to attend, send us a message.
Conference Registration and Conference Lodging
To download a printable conference registration form Click HERE
To register online Click HERE
Please click below to reserve your room for the May 2020 IAHTI Training conference. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.